The following criteria are used to identify and screen potential investment opportunities.
- Must be located in Michigan
- Must be an early-stage company
- Must be in one of the following sectors: life sciences technology; advanced automotive, manufacturing and materials technology; homeland security and defense technology; or alternative energy technology
Companies strongly displaying the following characteristics will be given preference in consideration for further review and evaluation.
- Strong intellectual property
- Large market opportunity
- Strong management team
- Clear path to profits
- Scalable business model
- $1 million to $2 million investment requirement
- Measurable milestones
- Reasonable time to market (1 to 2 years)
If your company fits our minimum requirements and desirable characteristics and you would like to be considered for funding via MAF-1, please fill out our Online Application Form on Gust.com.